Instrument Repair Service
"Judi is one of the premier woodwind repair specialists in the Midwest and throughout the country. In addition to performing all types of repairs, Judi also strives to show the capabilities of a regularly maintained instrument. Her tips on instrument care and simple home maintenance have been invaluable. From the simplest adjustments to the most complicated overhaul, Judi can make your instrument play better than you ever thought possible!"
- Paul Morgenroth, music educator and performer, Lawrence, Kansas
Repair services include:
- Basic and customized repads for all woodwind instruments
- Authorized Straubinger pad installer
- Custom saxophone resonators available
- Synthetic and cork pads available
- Mechanical overhauls
- Includes refitting keys to ensure proper key alignment
- Chemical cleaning
- Crack repairs
- Dent Work
- Tone hole replacement
- Tenon grafts and socket repairs
- Other customizations
Other repair options available. For more information, please contact Judi.
To ship an instrument, please send to:
Judi's Woodwind Shop
18431 Logan Rd.
Leavenworth, KS 66048
Note: please make arrangements with Judi prior to shipping your instrument.
"It is a rare repair expert that will allow me to sit with them while the repairs are being made and be willing to make the final adjustments the way I like them."
- Lora Schaefer, principal oboe, Kansas City Symphony