A trial fee will be charged to your Visa credit card when instruments are borrowed for testing periods. This fee, determined by the value of the shipment, will cover the cost of postage, handling, and insurance.
- Instrument trials are for seven days (three days for some models) starting with the day of delivery. You will be given a tracking number when your package is sent.
- All Trials must be arranged by phone. Please do not place an online order for flute trials.
- You must make a purchase or have the return shipment in transit no later than the designated return day.
- If the products are not in transit by the eighth day (fourth day on some models), a 1% late fee will be charged to the credit card on file, based on the value of the instrument(s).
- On the sixteenth day, the shipment is considered sold and the customer is responsible for full payment at that time plus any applicable legal fees, collection fees, and interest. Any instruments returned after that date will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Instruments must be returned in the same condition as when received or the customer will be assessed for any damages including scratches, dents, or torn pads. Inspect the instruments carefully upon arrival and notify us immediately if you have any questions.
Please remove all rings and jewelry prior to playing these instruments. Swab the inside of the instruments after each playing period. The outside should be wiped with the included cleaning cloth in order to remove fingerprints. Do not wipe too close to the pads! Rubbing the sides of the pads could damage them and warrant a repair charge.
For more information on flute trials, please call Judi at (913) 772-4568, or email